[taunton-mag-list] Taunton MAG Rag February 2019

sarah smith sarahmitzi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:44:00 GMT 2019

Hi Everyone

I hope you all survived the Christmas Break and it was nice to see some new
and familiar faces at our AGM, Fred Hill run and recent meetings.

The South West Regional AGM will be held on 6th April at The Old Barn,
Bickington, Barnstaple, North Devon EX312JU starting at midday, this is a
great time to meet the rest of the region and as its the AGM why not see if
you can help by joining the committee?  This year we are looking for a new
Regional Rep, please get in touch if you want to know more.

Our next event will be the Easter egg ride om 14th April, details will
follow with the leaving times in March.

Tone Vale Tea Rally tickets are selling well, if you don't have yours yet
pop along to a meeting.

The Fred Hill run was well attended and thank you to those who braved the
cold to come out and remember this inspirational man.

Ride Safe