[nogroup-lincolnshire-mag-list] Ride Out and volunteer's needed.

vice-chair at mag-uk.org vice-chair at mag-uk.org
Sun May 14 23:22:56 BST 2017

Hello everyone,

Today was a lovely riding day today so fingers crossed for the same next Sunday (21st) which see's Barry's Bimble. A steady, meandering ride around Lincolnshire suitable for all riders unless you want to get your knee down. Plenty of breaks and pit stops for food and refreshments. Meet Horncastle Town Hall, Boston Road from 10am departs 10.30am. All welcome.

On Sunday June 25th MAG is helping at the Swaton Vintage Day http://swatonvintageday.com/  Our help will see a donation to MAG and we need volunteers on the gate. The more of us there is the less we have to do and the more time there is to look round or relax in the sun (specially booked for the day). You will get free entry to the show and can enter your motorcycle in the display, whatever its age. If you can help please reply to this email.

Regards,

Andy
Lincolnshire Deputy Rep

For the latest news and updates see https://www.facebook.com/groups/MAG.Lincolnshire/

Formed in 1973, MAG is a civil rights organisation dedicated to influencing political decisions and social attitudes for the benefit of motorcycling and
motorcyclists.

We do not share your details with anyone else.

Let the Rider decide!

MAG is Registered in England as Company Number 8848806 and has its Registered Office is:
Unit C13, Holly Farm Business Park
Honiley
Kenilworth
CV8 1NP

If you do not wish to receive these emails please respond with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.