[nogroup-lincolnshire-mag-list] Quiz postponed

Andy Carrott rootveg123 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:32:37 GMT 2017

Hello,

If you have seen our quiz advertised on the programme for Sunday 26th March please note that due to circumstances beyond our control the quiz has been cancelled.

Sorry if you were planning to come along.

We will try to reschedule it for another date.

Regards,

Andy
Lincolnshire Deputy Rep

For the latest news and updates see https://www.facebook.com/groups/MAG.Lincolnshire/

Formed in 1973, MAG is a civil rights organisation dedicated to influencing political decisions and social attitudes for the benefit of motorcycling and
motorcyclists.

We do not share your details with anyone else.

Let the Rider decide!

MAG is Registered in England as Company Number 8848806 and has its Registered Office is:
Unit C13, Holly Farm Business Park
Honiley
Kenilworth
CV8 1NP

If you do not wish to receive these emails please respond with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.