[nogroup-lincolnshire-mag-list] Lincolnshire MAG email updates

Andy, Vice Chairman andyc at mag-uk.org
Mon Feb 27 23:31:50 GMT 2017

Hello,

First an apology. If you have received some strange emails from MAG this evening (27th Feb), there’s nothing dodgy going on.

We have been updating our membership records and have created an email list of Lincolnshire members so that we can send out updates and information relating to things going on in your area.

We will not be sending you any spam or junk email, just stuff relevant to you as a MAG member.

If you do not wish to receive these emails simply send a return email with the word

unsubscribe

and you will be removed from the list.

Regards,

Andy