[nogroup-lincolnshire-mag-list] Sunday Ride Out

vice-chair at mag-uk.org vice-chair at mag-uk.org
Thu Apr 13 17:30:29 BST 2017

Sunday 16th April – Mid Lincs MAG Greasy Spoon Run. Fed up with Easter chocolate? You need some fried food! Forget the waistline and join us on a run to the A1 Stadium Diner at Colsterworth truck stop where we will dine on truck stop favourites. Afterwards we head to Webb’s new Triumph/Yamaha dealership in Peterborough.  Meet Horncastle Town Hall, Boston Road, Horncastle, 10.15am for 10.30am departure.

Regards,

Andy
Lincolnshire Deputy Rep

For the latest news and updates see https://www.facebook.com/groups/MAG.Lincolnshire/

Formed in 1973, MAG is a civil rights organisation dedicated to influencing political decisions and social attitudes for the benefit of motorcycling and
motorcyclists.

We do not share your details with anyone else.

Let the Rider decide!

MAG is Registered in England as Company Number 8848806 and has its Registered Office is:
Unit C13, Holly Farm Business Park
Honiley
Kenilworth
CV8 1NP

If you do not wish to receive these emails please respond with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.