[nogroup-lincolnshire-mag-list] MAG Emails

carrotts ajcarrotts at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 19:28:39 GMT 2013

Hello,

You may have received a message saying you have been unsubscribed. You haven't well you have but haven't. All will become clear I hope.

We were using the Lincoln MAG branch email list to send out emails when in fact we should have been using the Lincolshire group. So you have been removed from the Lincoln only list and added to the Lincolnshire list.

Please find attached a copy of Network. This is a monthly circular that tells you some of the latest political activity and alos includes amongst other things a very useful list of events.

A date for your diary:

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - Lincolnshire Region AGM, 3.00pm start, all members and affilate club reps welcome, please bring your membership card
Location: The Spider's Web pub, 180 Carr Lane, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN32 8LN.

For any of you in the North East Lincs Branch your AGM is at 1.30pm on the same day at the same venue.
That's all for now,

Regards
Andy
Lincolnshire Regional Rep