[cardiff-mag-list] Llandough 20 MPH Speed Limit Trial

Mike Mallen mike.mallen at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 30 11:54:22 BST 2015

 Hi everyone,
some of you may know that the Vale of Glamorgan Council is currently conducting a six month trial of a 20 MPH speed limit in Llandough, the Council is requesting feedback from residents and all road users about the exercise.
So if you have been affected by the trial or have any thoughts you feel may be of benefit to the Council please get in touch,
you can e-mail
visible at valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
Ring 01446 700111
or write to;
Visible ServicesVale of Glamorgan CouncilCivic OfficesHolton RoadBarryCF63 4RU
All responses MUST include "Penlan Road" in the title and must include a full name and postal address, anonymous responses will NOT be considered.
All responses must be received by Fri Jan 29th 2016.
If you need any more info please email me and I will do my best to help,
thanks for your time reading this e-mail,
Ride safe,
Regards,
Mike Mallen.