[cardiff-mag-list] [carmarthen-mag-list] Well I Did Warn YouAll !

More, Glen glen.more at pembrokeshire.gov.uk
Thu Feb 7 10:45:28 GMT 2013

If you have received this email in error, please notify us by telephone on 01437 764551 and delete it from your computer immediately.  Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, byddwch cystal â rhoi gwybod inni trwy ffonio 01437 764551.  Wedyn dylech ddileu’r e-bost ar unwaith oddi ar eich cyfrifiadur.

Dropped a line through to the Council to find out which member of their
cabinet was responsible for implementing the Welsh Governments
sustainability agenda. Turns out to be the Leader of the Council, Cllr
Moore, who can be contacted via:

jcilia at valeofglamorgan.gov.uk

I dropped him a line to let him know that lower speeds = more pollution
= his Council not complying with the Governments agenda (something
they're supposed to do).

Glen.