[cardiff-mag-list] [carmarthen-mag-list] Well I Did Warn You All !

Mike Mallen mike.mallen at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 6 22:22:48 GMT 2013

Hi Phil well there are these two for a start,

http://fullfact.org/articles/road_safety_20mph_zones_limits_casualties-27766

and

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19226144

and according to the report on tonight's BBC Wales today (available on i-player) even the Police do not like wide area blanket 20 MPH limits :-)

Mike