[cardiff-mag-list] Well I Did Warn You All !

Gary Lloyd-Coxhead gary.lloyd-coxhead at mag-uk.org
Wed Feb 6 10:52:48 GMT 2013

I think I'll get out my horse and cart - soon it will be quicker!

Gary

--
Gary Lloyd-Coxhead
Carmarthen Rep

MAG (UK) Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2681957 The registered offices are 79 Church Hill, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 3UB. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended recipient, and do not commit Motorcycle Action Group/MAG (UK) to any course of action and, in particular, are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon the Organisation. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the e-mail and any files transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.