[cardiff-mag-list] [mag-south-wales-region-list] Penarth 20 MPH Limit

Mike Mallen mike.mallen at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 2 10:46:40 GMT 2013

Hi Phil, thanks for your support, the Greens are already jumping on the band waggon see below

http://gpgpenarth.org.uk/2013/01/25/20s-plenty-for-penarth/

the problem I've got is that as far as I know I'm the "only MAG member in the village" so I'm are going to need all the help I can get.

I'm going to try my best to get the the next Cardiff Mag meting to rally support, but in the mean time pleaseALL of you to start complaining to the Vale Council about this, the greens are already telling them how wonderful this idea is , we have got to act fast to try and stop this before its too late, mark my words if this crazy plan gets the go-ahead its going to spread thought the region.............you have been warned !!!!

Mike m